Restore, Rekindle, Renew Enrichment
A Weekly Marriage Enrichment Program.
An Enrichment for Your Marriage
For over four decades, Worldwide Marriage Encounter has been a leader in offering married couples the gift of a weekend experience to enrich their relationship. Now we are offering an enrichment experience for a few hours just one evening a week for 7 weeks for couples who are unable to be away for an entire weekend.
If you have been married for many years, this enrichment can restore communication, rekindle romance, and renew commitment. If you have been married for a short time, you will learn the skills you need to stay close through the ups and downs of life.
Spend Quality Time Together
There is something special about the Marriage Encounter experience. Over five million couples have recommend- ed it to their married friends and relatives. “Our Marriage Encounter is the best thing we ever did for each other and for our marriage!”
The reason for the glowing recommendations: Couples learn how to re- kindle the passion in their relation- ship and how to keep their love growing year after year. The time spent together during this extraordinary time of discovery will enrich your marriage in ways you never thought possible. The positive effects are not limited to just the two of you; your family will benefit from your growing love as well!
What is a Restore, Rekindle, Renew Enrichment?
- Designed for couples with good marriages who desire a richer, fuller life together
- Created to deepen and enrich the joys of each couple
- A 7 week experience, meeting one night a week for approximately 2 hours each week
- Presented by lay couples and a pastor couple
- Each presentation deals with different aspects of your marriage. It is important that you and your spouse be able to attend every session. Only those registered by the first session will be permitted to attend.
- After each presentation you will focus on how this presentation applies to your marriage.
- The privacy of each couple attending is respected.
- This experience is Anabaptist in orientation but is open to couples of all faiths.
- There is a $50 application fee to reserve your spot. To cover expenses for this series, an additional $150 is due by the first session or may be included with the application fee. You will also have the opportunity to make a voluntary donation to support the goal of strengthening marriages.
- Mennonite & Brethren Marriage Encounter is a non-profit organization committed to enriching marriages.
The next series starts Monday 8 at Ridgeview Mennonite Church in Gordonville, PA. Sessions will be every Tuesday from 6:30 – 9:30 each evening. Call 717-569-5676 with questions.
The dates: February 8, 15, 22, 29, March 7, 14, 21.
A Time of Discovery… A lifetime of Love & Devotion!
The Mennonite & Brethren Marriage Enrichment includes presentations on:
- Exploring our personality style
- Communicating our feelings
- Dealing with the stresses in the world around us
- Listening with love and respect
- Understanding God’s plan for our marriage
- Keeping our relationship a priority
- And more…
Throughout this experience you will be given time to share your thoughts and feelings with each other.